Everyone Health has taken to the streets of Staffordshire to offer Christmas shoppers the opportunity for a drop-in NHS Health Check.
Our team will be basing themselves and their welfare vans at a number of convenient locations across Staffordshire, including supermarkets, garden centres and local Christmas fayres throughout the winter months.
The NHS Health Check is designed to spot the early signs of stroke, heart attack and type 2 diabetes. It is available to anyone aged 40-74 who lives in Staffordshire and is not under the care of a GP for pre-existing conditions such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
If you’d like to find out more or to take up the offer yourself, come and find us at one of the below events:
- 25th – 29th November – Stafford Town Centre
- 25th & 26th November – Sainsbury’s Tamworth
- 27th & 28th November – Sainsbury’s Burton on Trent
- 30th November – Morrisions Goose Street, Newcastle Under Lyme
- 1st December – Birches Valley Christmas Trees, Cannock
- 2nd & 3rd December – Dove Fields retail park, Uttoxeter
- 4th & 5th December – Trentham Shopping Village, Stoke on Trent
- 6th December – Hednesford Christmas Fayre, Cannock
- 8th December – Birches Valley Christmas Trees, Cannock
- 9th & 10th December – Sainsbury’s Cannock
- 11th December – Birches Valley Christmas Trees, Cannock
- 12th & 13th December – Bretby Garden Centre, Burton on Trent
- 14th December – Barton Christmas Fayre, Burton on Trent
- 16th & 17th December – Bretby Garden Centre, Burton on Trent
- 18th & 19th December – Byrkley Garden Centre, Burton on Trent
- 20th & 21st December – Uttoxeter Market
- 2nd to 10th January – Market Square, Stafford Town Centre
- 14th to 17th January – Burton Tesco Car Park
- 20th to 25th January – Lichfield Tesco Car Park
Alternatively, call us on 03330050095, or visit https://staffordshire.everyonehealth.co.uk/ to find out more about Everyone Health services in your area.